The Recreation, Sports, Culture and Community Life Department is glad to announce that there is a Mini Summit on Physical Activities, Sports and Outdoors happening on January 27, 2018. The event will take place from 1:30 to 7:00 pm at the banquet Hall of the Meredith Centre, located at 23 chemin Cecil, Chelsea, Qc.
For the occasion, you will have the privilege to:
- Learn about Physical Literacy and how important it is in life especially for kids;
- To get information on the training program offered on-line;
- Have a look at the first version of the Sport, Recreation and Outdoor Policy;
- Participate in various activities with other Chelsea partners and organizations.
- Influence and prioritize action planning in your municipality;
- Attend a mini-conference presented by Mr. Richard Way, CEO of Sport for Life;
- Discuss with the organizers and representatives of the Municipality during an informal 5-7;
- Have a drink, enjoy small bites in good company and celebrate the new year with residents as passionate as you!